Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy October!

James has been so funny this week...He is constantly chewing on his fingers (or mine:) ) and is talking up a storm! From the moment he wakes up he coos at Russ and I and keeps us in stitches laughing...another new trick this week is blowing raspberries (incredibly cute!). We are gearing up for a visit to the pumpkin patch in Summerville this weekend by trying on his overalls. I will update the blog with all the cute pictures from our visit!



Cute Halloween shirt from Teresa and Ricky Floyd



Watching Baby Einstein Movie in his Bumbo seat.

He loves chewing on his busy bee :)

I'm sure he will thank aunt Heather for this one day :)

1 comment:

Pops said...

I just bought a stock... You just saw me buy a stock. This is my favorite picture so far.